}

14 March 2016

Haul: H&M And Forever 21



Hello peeps,

I don't know how about you but us here in Ireland are getting some really good spring vibes in the air. The weather is getting nicer, the sun is getting brighter, the birds chirp louder and fashion is getting better (no more woolly coasts, woohoo!). It is March, the month of Easter break, cheeky skirts and all things green. 

I've procrastinated this post for too long. Let's face it, I've procrastinated blogging for WAY too long. It was back in February when I spent midterm in Scotland and whilst abroad I obviously had to stop for a teeny-tiny shopping spree. With some ah-maze-ing sales and bargains, I grabbed a couple of new items from my most favorite stores ever: H & M and Forever 21.

This is basically me in one picture. Everything about this outfit is my style- it is simple, girly, burgundy and looks great with a pair of sneakers.

T-shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: NewYorker
To my very own surprise I also picked up this super thin, flowy, cropped, patterned cardi. I believe I developed quite a devotion for all things boho recently and what a better time to show it off than spring?!

Top: H&M
Plus the lace detail is one to die for!
The last two pieces are a lot more casual and even more basic. I don't think it's ever a wrong time for new pair of jeans and who wouldn't purchase a brand new sweter if it was only at 5 pounds!?

Sweter:
H&M
Bottoms: H&M


What are you wearing this season? Where do you like to shop the most?

Love,
-k.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your opinions and thoughts are super highly appreciated so let me know what you're thinking in the comments :)